Welcome

Hi, my name is Jessi and I'm an independent musician in the NYC area. I also write articles for Urban Folk magazine, design web pages, create fliers, and do various other music and technology related tasks. Please visit my Indie Music Resources blog for more. Meanwhile, Drawing Pretty Things is my big, giant archive for all things Jessi (in blog form).

7.10.2007

ANOTHER HumbleVoice feature: VIDEO!

Um, seriously people, how many times do I need to tell you about the awesomeness that is Humble Voice? I am still listed under the Humble Voice features on their music page, and they've now added a nice, big feature of my song "Eggshell Heart" on the video page. This was a live performance of Greg Tuohey and I filmed at Rockwood Music Hall by the great Larry Hyland.

Check out Humble Voice for Art, Music, Video, Photography, Word. They have great taste. After all, they choose to feature ME didn't they???








Categories: , , , , ,



No comments: