Welcome

Hi, my name is Jessi and I'm an independent musician in the NYC area. I also write articles for Urban Folk magazine, design web pages, create fliers, and do various other music and technology related tasks. Please visit my Indie Music Resources blog for more. Meanwhile, Drawing Pretty Things is my big, giant archive for all things Jessi (in blog form).

6.25.2007

1st Annual LC Music Festival this week at Bar4!

Bar4 is my favorite place to hang out and has recently gotten a makeover. There's a new extended stage, professional lighting, and an upright piano. I predict the already cozy neighborhood bar is on its way to becoming the best venue in Brooklyn for singer/songwriters and acoustic bands.

This week the Local Correspondents Community presents their 1st Annual Music Festival at Bar4. 4 nights with 52 local indie acts. Work by local artist Amy Shawley will also be featured.

All shows are free!






Day One
Wednesday June 27th, 7:30am - 2:00am

Day Two
Thursday June 28th, 7:30am - 2:00am




Day Three
Friday June 29th, 7:30am - 2:00am




Day Four
Saturday June 30th, 7:30am - 2:00am






Categories: , , , , , , , , ,


No comments: