Welcome

Hi, my name is Jessi and I'm an independent musician in the NYC area. I also write articles for Urban Folk magazine, design web pages, create fliers, and do various other music and technology related tasks. Please visit my Indie Music Resources blog for more. Meanwhile, Drawing Pretty Things is my big, giant archive for all things Jessi (in blog form).

10.12.2007

Friday October 19th: Electro Acoustic Residency at Bar4

Electro Acoustic at Bar4 features Jessi Robertson, No Lindsay, and Tanya Buziak. The first show is Friday October 19th at 8:30pm sharp, featuring short sets from Jessi, Tanya, and No Lindsay. Future shows will feature longer sets.

Bar4 is at 444 7th Ave in Park Slope (Brooklyn, NY). Take the F train to 7th Ave. Exit at 7th Ave. and 9th St. Bar4 is just six short blocks up to 15th St. & 7th Ave. Visit Local Correspondents for more info.




No comments: