Welcome

Hi, my name is Jessi and I'm an independent musician in the NYC area. I also write articles for Urban Folk magazine, design web pages, create fliers, and do various other music and technology related tasks. Please visit my Indie Music Resources blog for more. Meanwhile, Drawing Pretty Things is my big, giant archive for all things Jessi (in blog form).

5.01.2007

WMD (Remix) on MySpace

I have remixed my song "Weapons of Mass Destruction" and it can be streamed at www.myspace.com/jessirobertson under the title "WMD (Remix)".

My idea was to take a long vocal section at the end of the original song and see if I could make a whole new song out of it. There are very few lyrics:

"I'm not crowning any kings anymore. I'm not taking any prisoners anymore. I wasn't made for anyone else, so I will unmake myself."

So this is what I do when I'm alone in my room for a few days. Hopefully you will enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed making it.

Categories: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: