Welcome

Hi, my name is Jessi and I'm an independent musician in the NYC area. I also write articles for Urban Folk magazine, design web pages, create fliers, and do various other music and technology related tasks. Please visit my Indie Music Resources blog for more. Meanwhile, Drawing Pretty Things is my big, giant archive for all things Jessi (in blog form).

5.21.2007

Review: Dan Schlaubach

Dan’s songs are the ones you end up singing under your breath at 3am without even realizing what you’re doing. His voice is honest, and the wisdom in the words of his urban hymns makes you wonder if an old soul is lurking under youthful skin. An unorthodox guitar method and unusual chord structures are the bed he lays his addictive melodies on.

www.myspace.com/dannyschlaubach

Categories: , ,

No comments: