Welcome

Hi, my name is Jessi and I'm an independent musician in the NYC area. I also write articles for Urban Folk magazine, design web pages, create fliers, and do various other music and technology related tasks. Please visit my Indie Music Resources blog for more. Meanwhile, Drawing Pretty Things is my big, giant archive for all things Jessi (in blog form).

5.24.2007

New Song: I Want to Want Something

I just finished a new song last night called, "I Want to Want Something." Here it is, recorded live, warts and all. There's some clipping distortion, but I just really liked the feel of this take, so I'm sharing it. Listen in the player below or on MySpace. To download, right click the link and choose "Save As" from the drop-down list or click on the down arrow in the player.

download song



Categories: , , , , , , ,

No comments: